Login with a social network:

Ayyy

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

Ayyy

Postby Mr.Toxxikk » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 pm

Hey what's up! I'm Toxic. I'm 23, with 2 kids, love cod ww2. And am getting bored playing by my self and my 1 y.o. sooo... What's up??
Mr.Toxxikk
Green Horn

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4

Re: Ayyy

Postby McMurphy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:14 pm

Welcome aboard and thank you for joining!

You will find plenty of other parents playing while juggling raising kids around these parts so take a look around and let us know if you have any questions as you make yourself at home.

I added you to the WWII Master List. Don't be shy when sending out invites to everyone else...that's why they are there! Just add "From GS" in the friend invite message, and you will be added for sure. If you looking to send out invites, I recommend starting from the bottom of the list and make your way up since the folks at the bottom are the folks who have most recently added themselves to the list like you.

Again, thanks for joining the fold! :codgrin:

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 69
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Return to Introductions