Login with a social network:

Return sort of

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

Return sort of

Postby byoung88 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:13 pm

Hey my name is Brian and I am 29 years old. I've been a member for a while but haven't really been active for a while. I've logg3d into the discord app a few times here and there and would log into the forum every now and then but haven't played with any fellow gunslingers. I haven't been truly active since black ops and killzone3 on the ps3. Been playing solo for a while and mostly playing single player games but I've gotten hooked back into mp. I will add my name to masterlists but ps4 name is golfpro100988. I've used same name since 2009.(not actually a golf pro, just a golf course superintendent) I own alot of games as I have a problem of just buying whatever is on sale whether digital or hardcopy and then never getting to playing them or not finishing. Currently I'm playing alot of COD ww2, but I also have battlefront 2, bf1 and bf4, ESO(plus player),borderlands collection(still love playing it) just thought I'd reintroduce myself and I hope to be more active in the future thanks! You all are grest
byoung88
Stable Hand

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Return sort of

Postby shrike » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:55 am

Hey Brian!

Welcome (back)! :-)

I am on the Xbox side, but I just wanted to drop a note to say welcome, and to encourage you to get your name on the master lists for the games you are playing, and add other people from the master lists to your friends lists and start inviting them to matches!

Welcome (back) to GS!
Shrike
Xbox One GT: Shrike YT1300

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Division
View my Games
shrike
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 5
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne