Login with a social network:

Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

Hello Everyone

Postby sidewinder » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Hey all,

I’ve just signed up to gunslinger after looking online for ages for somewhere to meeting other gamers.

I’m 38, from the Uk and play on the PS4. When I was a kid I got into gaming first with the old game and watch games, then moved onto arcade games playing Super Mario Bros and Streetfighter 2 at my local newsagent. Got the bug when my Japanese friend got a NES and I was hooked thereafter.
I had various consoles, NES, SNES, Atari Jaguar, Dreamcast, Megadrive, Atari Lynx handheld, Gameboy, PlayStation portable, PlayStation 1. I then took a hiatus as I got a bit bored of gaming and thought I’d leave it till the games got more realistic. Fast forward 15 years and I took the plunge and bought a PS4 about two years ago. Wasn’t sure if it was gonna be a fad or whether I’d get back into gaming again... well I was so happy I made the leap as I am back into gaming again although it’s changed a lot in time. I was all about couch coop but since that doesn’t happen anymore I’m now getting into the whole online thing, just a shame that it’s all children hence what brought me here.

Games I’m loving playing right now are Fortnite Battle Royale, Star Wars BF2 (think I actually prefer BF1) and bought Friday 13th today which is cool. Looking to meet other who like group games and have recently started using my mic. This year I’m looking to buy the PSVR something I’ve really been waiting for since I was little, hope I’m not disappointed.

Sorry for the long post but thought I’d introduce myself properly lol, don’t blame you if you’ve given up.
sidewinder
Green Horn

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby turk mcgurk » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:05 am

Hello & Welcome to GS!
Ben in real life, turk mcgurk on XBOX1

I'm currently playing Gears of War 4
View my Games
turk mcgurk
Microsoft Leader