Login with a social network:

Newb since 1999

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

Newb since 1999

Postby Lazarus4Days » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:45 am

Hey there, I just found my way here after purchasing R6 Siege and there is just no way I will play this with a bunch of kids. I've been playing since the first Unreal, doing some localisation testing for EA, Ubisoft and some others, but now I have a finacee and am a photographer so I don't really play that much anymore. But I would still like to play online with a group that's not too pro (cos I sure ain't) and that's just plain fun to spend time with. I play on PC and other than R6 Siege I just got The Division. See you online :)
Lazarus4Days
Green Horn

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Newb since 1999

Postby Fed Architect » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:06 am

Hello Lazarus4Days, and welcome to Gunslingers. We here all understand not having the time to game anymore, but I think you should be able to find a good group to run with. R6 is very popular. I really need to get back into it myself, but my PC skills in FPS games has a lot to be desired. LOL Anyway, take some time to look around and be sure to get onto our Discord server. Other than that, just have fun.

If you have any questions, just ask! :D
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Introductions