Hello All from South Carolina

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

Hello All from South Carolina

Postby VirtualLead » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:48 am

Hey all,

Im glad I found Gunslingers. You sound like the place I have been looking for. I have been playing FPS for decades and I was in some great clans over the years but stopped playing online a few years ago. I got a new PC a couple months ago and started getting into online gaming again. I have been hunting for a good clan/community to be a part of. I have been disappointed overall. Ego's, barking orders, mandatory practices, chaos and disorder run rampant lol
I read the intro to Gunslingers and I really liked what I heard.

I'm 50 (just turned it yesterday on the 6th of August) and love to play PUBG. I also like ARMA III, SQUAD, AA, BF 1942, 2, 3, 4 and 1, Rising Storm 2 Vietnam and a few others. I recently got Escape from Turkov but man if I ever live more than 5 minutes I will be one happy person. Ive only played PUBG with a non public squad once and it was awesome! I want to do A LOT more of that!

because of what I do and my life, I can rarely play any games before 8pm EST. Though sometimes i get lucky and I can jump in for a while midday.

I like PUBG the most but I also like SQUAD a lot though lately I was squaddin up with a clan who always does the same boring thing... rushes to a control point and camps... Id rather perform self rootcanals with my dremel tool than sit around waiting for enemies to rain mortars down on my head. Thats why I like PUBG.. I like the hunt aspect of it.

Anyway... my name in PUBG is AmericanB^D^SS... my steam name is AmericanBAD^SS

I look forward to meeting you all and playing with you.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
View my Games
VirtualLead
Green Horn

Games: 4
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC
Tagsintroduction

Re: Hello All from South Carolina

Postby HumpiestRocket » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:35 pm

Welcome aboard. There are a few who play PUBG,m so get you name on the master list and then hop on Discord and join when you see others playing.

Also some of us play Arma as well (myself included), so feel free to give me a shout if you ever want to get into a game. I also have Squad and Rising Storm 2 as well if you ever want to have a game on those as well.
HumpiestRocket
PC Leader
PC Leader

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Hello All from South Carolina

Postby Lamporello » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:59 am

Welcome to Gunslinger Gaming!
PSN: Lamporello
Social Club: Lamporello
Steam: Lamporello