Welcome all new comers

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

Re: Welcome all new comers

Postby bdnyy23 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:31 am

Thanks BabyBoy for posting the welcome to all newcomers, just want emphasize to all new GSers, please make sure that you add your information to the applicable masterlists as BabyBoy mentioned, you can add your info for the systems as well as the games that you are playing. This will help other GSers find you and will also help you to find GSers to send friend requests to. Most important, if you send Friend requests, please make sure to include that you are from GS. Be proactive, send out those friend requests and have fun gaming. Anyone on the PS side, feel free to send me a FR - currently playing mostly BF1, but may have some other games in common as well.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 14
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Flashplane » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Hey, I'm Flashplane, but people usually just call me Flash. I'm a casual gamer and am looking for some peeps to game with for BF1. I'm looking to have some fun after work, and this game is infinitely better when played with a coordinated team. I play on the PC, so just hit me up on Origin at Flashplane if you want.

Also, I play medic class mostly, so if you're looking for a medic I'm your guy.
Add me on Origin to play Battlefield 1. My tag is Flashplane.

View my Games
Flashplane
Green Horn

Games: 5
Discord: 2459

Postby MiShelle » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:56 pm

Hello everyone, I actually just stumbled upon this website and it sounds like it might be fun! I mostly just play overwatch on PC right now so if anyone would like to add me my overwatch ID is Legacy#12465.

I'm currently playing Overwatch
View my Games
MiShelle
Green Horn

Games: 5

Postby TNTurbo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:32 pm

Hey guys, literally just joined and can't wait to start meeting you guys online.

I'm currently active on bf1, modern warfare remastered, gta v and a few other titles. Gamer tag is TNTurbo so if you fancy game send me an invite! I will be adding people off the master to try and get my tag out there, so see you guys soon
TNTurbo
Green Horn

Postby Stephen H Knight » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:41 am

Hi All,

Just retired and was bought a PS4 and Battlefield I, World War 1 how old do they think I am? :lol:
My PSN is BulletMagnet-Oap please feel free to add this Noob.
I live in Wales in the United Kingdom and have a Mic.

Cheers
Steve

View my Games
Stephen H Knight
Green Horn

Games: 2

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:55 am

Welcome everyone, and thanks for joining us. It's great to see so many folks who are just looking for a casual online experience like the rest of us. Send out those friend requests, add yourself to the master lists, post as much as you want on the forum, hop on Discord and chat with other GSers. I've always believed that you get out of this place what you put into it. Here's a few links to help new slingers find their way around this big place:

For a ton of useful info to help you out if you're brand new to the forum, check out this link -
http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9524

To say hello to everyone and introduce yourself, feel free to post something here -
http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=20

We play a ton of games, and I mean a TON. To get your name on a master list for a game you play, have a look here and reply to the appropriate thread -
http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=52

We have our own Discord server. Before you can start chatting with others, though, make sure you send a request to join and let us know you did in the following link -
http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=477&t=23997

Again, thank you all so much for joining and making the effort to get your name out there. To introduce yourself please use the introduction part of the forum by clicking HERE. To let others know what games you're playing, please browse through the many master lists we have by clicking HERE.

Cheers,

Dunk

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, The Division, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 40
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Previous

Return to Introductions