Welcome all new comers

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

Welcome all new comers

Postby Babyboythegod » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Hello to all the new comers to the gunslinger community.

By stopping by and signing up for are already kind of know what the GS community has to offer.

Let me go a little more in depth- Have you found yourself at a time in your life where you just don't have enough time to dedicate to gaming? Have you noticed the people you used to play with either don't play anymore or just found a replacement for you? Do you casually play/ play all the time and just want people who want to have fun winning or losing(mostly winning)?

That is what GS offers. when I joined it was at a time I started to play less and when I got on wanted a group of people I could have fun with while playing. The best advice I can give is what was given to me, don't just sign up and expect to have a party right away. Get on the master list http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=52 and add some people who play the same games! Put your name out there, if you just add someone or say hey saw you on GS site want to link up you are bound to start getting a big party you play with.

So don't be shy, good chance you will always find someone to play with----- like myself

Playstation 4 - babyboytheking

Xbox one - Babyboythegod

Add me and let me know you are a fellow GS member.
Xbox live- Babyboythegod
PSN- Babyboytheking

Add me and let me know what you play!

https://youtube.com/channel/UClHMA0hVz-5OOAqqaYksNIw

View my Games
Babyboythegod
Rancher

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Games: 1
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Welcome all new comers

Postby FragHope » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:32 am

Hey all, recently joined GS! I'm an active player on bf1. Finding it boring playing on my own so wanna put my tag out there and hopefully get a few buds to play with make PTFO more fun ;) so feel free to add me Frag Hope

Also played a lot of bf4 so if I go on to play I like to play to win but also have some banter at the same time! Peace out hommies XD
FragHope
Green Horn

1 year of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby td1966 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:06 am

Hello to you all, joined today 6/11/2016. I play the division ALOT lol, just looking for same minded people and same age to play and enjoy the game. Game name on uplay is: td1966. Hope to see some of you soon.
td1966
Green Horn

1 year of membership

Postby TrickkMontalban » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Hey everyone just joined and just recently got a PS4 to play BF1 and BF4 my psn is TrickkMontalban looking forward to play with a good bunch of people. Hope to have some fun guys!
TrickkMontalban
Green Horn

Postby RK1 Juggz » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:49 pm

FragHope wrote:Hey all, recently joined GS! I'm an active player on bf1. Finding it boring playing on my own so wanna put my tag out there and hopefully get a few buds to play with make PTFO more fun ;) so feel free to add me Frag Hope

Also played a lot of bf4 so if I go on to play I like to play to win but also have some banter at the same time! Peace out hommies XD

Hey Frag, I'm a BF1/XB1er myself. I'll add ya.
RK1 Juggz
Green Horn

1 year of membership

Postby LoweredMonk » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi, I'm Monk and I'm an alch........... ooopppss wrong group intro speech. About me, I'm helping run a small family owned and operated commercial electrical company with my wife and in-laws for the last 15 years. We average about 30 employees. I have 3 children, 14(G), 12(G), 11(B). Now to the part you will care about. I've been gaming for 33 years and counting. I actually started younger then that with a commodore 64 and Pong before that, but I didn't own them so I don't count them. My first system was an 8bit Nintendo and progressed to everything but a Dream Cast and any Nintendo after the 64. Kids had a Wii, but that doesn't count. I'm not down on the Wii, but it was the kids system. As far as gaming goes, I've done several long runs with MMOs. I started Ultima Online on release day in 1997. In UO I was the guild leader for "Bob the Thief", thieves guild where everyone was named Bob the Thief. I was a guild leader in City of Heroes for "Vigilante Justice" and then "Smoke and Brimstone society". In WoW I was a guild officer in "Forgotten Horde" and ran our alt guild "Ministry of Myrth". In Eve Online I was an officer in "Veyr". I was also a guild officer for "Kronic Krusaders" in Archage. I have been involved in other guilds in other games, but these were the ones where I was management. Titanfall 2 is the first non-MMO style game that I have enjoyed the multiplayer on. Last week, I started researching TF2 clans. Everything your guild/clan is posting looks exactly like what I'm looking for. While winning is fun, it shouldn't be work. I would rather get my ass kicked and laugh all night then constantly win with people I can't stand. I'm always willing to help with just about any task or question. If I don't know, I'll happily let you know rather then give advice on something I know nothing about. The games I am currently playing are Titanfall 2 (XB1), Destiny (XB1), Skyrim (XB1) yes again, Star Craft 2 (PC), and Diablo 3 (PC). That pretty much wraps up me, almost like a cut and paste eulogy. Anyway, hope to see you all on the killing fields.
Never argue with an ignorant man. Knowledge is limited, while ignorance is not. ~Albert Coates

I'm currently playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Titanfall 2
View my Games
LoweredMonk
Stable Hand

Games: 10

Just joined

Postby captainhoey » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:04 pm

Hi, I'm captainhoey. I just joined today and I'm looking for some new friends to game with. I used to be part of a clan back in the day but we all got older and stopped hanging out online. I like to play Call of Duty Infinite warfare. It's my newest game. I have others but this is the one that gets most of my play time. Add me to your friends list or respond to this if you want to play sometime.
Awesome! It's great to be here! :D
captainhoey :usa: :metalslug:

View my Games
captainhoey
Green Horn

Games: 5
Discord: 4219

Postby jakob0324 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:01 pm

new to the community and love to game hope to see you all out on the battlefield
jakob0324
Green Horn

Discord: 9247

Postby Pluggy92 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Hi all, looking for some sort of team to play alongside... Add my PSN Pluggy92..... BATTLEFIELD 1
Pluggy92
Green Horn

Postby Jestr86 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:07 am

Hey I'm Jestr, Im a casual gamer, but I like to win, I play BF1 and BF4 on PS4. Hit me up if you're ever online, my Playstation ID is Jestr86. Look forward to playing with you guys, later.
Jestr86
Green Horn

Next

Return to Introductions